Pages

Malaysia

Malaysia
Malaysia

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hypertension, Asthma, Constipation - Gone!

Hypertension, Asthma, Constipation - Gone!

Testimony by Mr. Abdul Jalan bin Sembilan, 44 yrs old, Customs Officer, Sabah

For years, my blood pressure had been high and I was advised by the doctor that I had no choice but to take medication for the rest of my life. On top of that, I was having serious constipation problems and was bothered by bad asthmatic problems, too. I felt so desperate regarding my health problems that I did not know what to do to get rid of them.

Then one of my friends came and talked to me about Dr. Lynn Tan's Detoxification & Rejuvenation Programme (DRP). Convinced by my friend's personal experiences and testimonies on the DRP programme, I went ahead with the programme without hesitation.

After going through the programme for a complete 7 days, I now know how to look after my diet; i.e., less salt, sugar, and preserved foods, and as far as possible, maintaining the Therapeutic & Health-Building Programme (THBP). My blood pressure shows good results. It is within the normal range again. I do NOT need any medication now. My asthma is getting better and I do not need to use the inhaler any more. Constipation is no longer a problem now. Some extra bonuses to me are that my skin looks better and smoother (before my skin was very dull) and I definitely feel more energetic than before.

I must thank Dr. Lynn for her wonderful health programmes and my friend who had introduced NewLife(TM) to me.