Pages

Malaysia

Malaysia
Malaysia

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Redeemer To My Skin Problems

Annemaria Borlind - ZZ Sensitive series A Redeemer To My Skin Problems
by Ms. Lee Ai Oui

When I returned from abroad in November 2003, I visited the NewLife
P.J. office. I was fortunate to speak to Ms. Jasmine Leong regarding
my skin condition. She was very helpful and resourceful. After observing my
skin , Ms.Leong recommended that I use the Annemarie Morlind's ZZ Sensitive range of skin care products.

My skin was generally dry. I had a sort of sensitive and lightly scaling skin condition on my face, particularly my forehead and
cheek bone regions. I have tried various cosmetic/ skin care products and all these, I should say, have provided me some measure of temporary relief.
After using the said products for almost three weeks.
I experienced a remarkable gradual improvement on my face. My complexion became much smoother and clearer to a noticeable extent. In fact, my
friends also noticed the difference.

During a subsequent visit to the NewLife P.J. office, to my surprise, two lady visitors came over and asked me what products i use. I was delighted with their compliments and obviously directed them to Ms.Leong.